Sunday, August 23, 2009

Morning.

Yipee...
First time wake up so early for holz..
7.00 a.m. already wake up..
Why?
Bcoz hav to go skool for duty.. -.-
Lol..
Gonna be a day huh?
Lol..
Slept at 2 yesterday..
Was chatting n updating blog..
Phew.. Luckily Kaelan was online..
Kah Mun, Priyanka, Suet Theng n Yen Min..
Nisa, Kirba, Farah, Jac, Yi Ting n Wei Teng sleep so fast..
So boring lol...
Slept at 2 wake up at 7..
Only 5 hours..
Usually sleep at 1 wake up at 1 when holz..
See I'm a responsible person..
Wake up receive sms from ming yii..
Replied n brushed my teeth wash my face n so on..
Lol.. I'm a loyal fan..
When I came bac in the room..
Straight away on Ray's songs den only blog.. =D
Hehe.. Everytime I listen to his voice..
I'll get happy when I'm sad..
When I'm sad, usually I'll listen 'Ngoi pat kau'..
U knw? De 'fong sau' thing..
Yep.. It sounds rite..
Other than dat..
Linda Chung's voice will help too..
Only both of them or maybe David A.
But usually its both of them...
Lol..
Now I miss them.. T.T
When are they coming to Malaysia to promote their album again?
Hope they will hav a concert here too.. =)
Okies.. Gotta go get ready for skool..
Haihz..

Till the next post..

Tuning to Ray n Linda's 'Sum Ling'.. =D

P/s: How will I feel.. When one day ur not around? Etc. this skool holz..

No comments:

Post a Comment