Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shared n returned!

Prefect Camp was AWESOME..
The relationship between the prefects has been closer i suppose..
Berlin wall.. Repaling.. Night walk.. Everything!
Team work.. =)
I like it! xD

Oh yea.. Things I miss..
- My little brown fren..
- My comfortable orange thing..
- My little penguin who is always stuck in my brown frenz head..

Guess wat? Boss misses the toilet?!
Of all the things.. TOILET!
Wow she's good.. ==
Btw.. Boys can hear us when we were talking u knw?
Rmb? When we were talking.. Some guy shouted..
"Girls! We can hear u!" LOL.. xD

Hmm... Camp.. I get to see lots of poops..
Isnt dat fun? Every morning.. Looking at the poops.. =D
Nothing d lar..
I had fun winning cho tai di thanks to bodoh..
I enjoyed moments in the bus..
I enjoyed everything except for the toilet part.. ==

We've made nicknames for each other!!

Yat Kuan - Chen Yi Diao
Tze Jing - Boss
Tsui San - BODOH
Zhee Laine - Ung Zhee La Neh
Me - Retarded.. ==

Till then..

P/s: Boss! Updated! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment