Saturday, May 22, 2010

[Any Title will do] =/

Less than 3 hours till All About Men's Concert..
Hope those who are going will enjoy yeap.. =)
Performance by Bosco, Ron, Kevin n Moses.. <3

Woke up at 10.30 today.. Watched Hannah Montana..



Then watched Woody Woodpecker.. =D




Ahuh.. After dat, went to KL wit mom to auntie's saloon..
Straighthen my fringe.. LOL..
That's wat i did.. N took some korean instant noodle..

T.T I'm gonna miss the concert.. That's the whole point..
This keep existing in my mind..

If i go:
- I'll get to see them..
- I'll get to take pic wit Bosco..
- I'll get to talk to Bosco..
- Maybe during gathering Kevin, Ron n Moses will be there too..



All the ifs.. Oh well..
After PMR, hope to see them again.. =)
Sure got chances one rite? xD

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment