Saturday, May 15, 2010

Since when?



Love this pic loads.. <3
My current addiction.. Dong Yu Zhe, Thomas Jack!
I think i'm in love with them more than i was during wit the hk stars.. =P

"Ni hao! Wo shi Guo Xiao Dong!" is my message tone.. xD

Ok back to the topic....

Wow.. Its been a while since i last update my blog huh..
Now.. Sure no one will read my blog d.. =P
DEAD! LOL.. Nvm will be updating from now..
Exam is coming.. Ish ish.. I d k wat to say actually..
LOL.. Teacher's day tomoro..
Just cant wait for erm.. JUNE!
Prefect's dinner n exam's over.. =)
But still.. There's many more after dat.. Since its pmr year huh..
But well.. Will learn to treasure the exams moments..
Will learn to treasure pmr..
Coz form 4 n 5 since like a very tough year though..
Add maths especially..

N this.. Is to end the post.. =)



Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment