Saturday, January 30, 2010

31st of Jan..

First of all.. A wish to two frenz.. =)




Secondly.. Balloons? Kids loves balloons dont they? =D



Lastly a cake..



Wishes + balloons + cake = BIRTHDAY!

This post is dedicated to Chiet Chun n Tze Jing..
Happy birthday frenz..
Hope u'll enjoy ur day yep.. =)

To Chiet Chun..
Thanks for being a good fren..
Thanks for sharing..
Thanks for listening..
Thanks for helping..
Have an awesome day yep..
I bet u're having a hot n sexy birthday again.. haha..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D

To Tze Jing..
U're like the best boss I ever had..
Thanks for being a good fren..
Thanks for telling me stories..
Thanks for keeping me not bored..
Thanks for telling me watever happens to ur day..
Thanks for making me laugh everyday when I see ur hyper face.. LOL..
I bet this is the best birthday u'll ever had if he wishes u.. =)
Have a fabulous day..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSS!!

Till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment