Friday, January 1, 2010

Street Countdown at Sungei Wang..



Dunno wat's wrong wit my blogger.. Upload pic very long..
Just one pic to entertain.. Its from 30th gathering..
It took like 5 minutes for one pic? Haihz..
So lets blog bout countdown first..
Went there wit LRT.. Thanks parents for bringing me there..
Arrived there.. Cant find Shindy.. Luckily a lady gave me her tix coz she dun wanna watch.. HAHA.. Thanks lady.. =D
Blablabla.. Stand there at 8 pm..
Then there was this stupid fat fella.. I was standing in front..
Push me to back.. Stupid idiot.. ==
Wait until 9 pm.. Look at watch.. Hah? Still got half an hour..
No water.. So hot.. Can feel the sweat coming down from my body..
So many ppl.. The heats.. =.=
No water.. I feel like fainting.. Luckily din..
I was like.. Must wait for Bosco.. Must wait for TJ.. Must wait for Rynn..
Must wait for Chin.. Luckily I survived..

9.30 pm jor.. Still not yet come out..
10 pm oni they come out.. The first guy.. Dunno wats his name..
Second forgot hu jor..
Then before TJ come out.. My Fm DJs said.. The next performers..
Is two cute hunks.. They are Dong Yu Zhe!!
The crowd went while n start playing the tai yang yu song.. =D
But I din record tai yang yu.. I recorded another the other song..
LOL.. Recorded ni kan bu dao.. HAHA..
Went recording.. I dunno which to take.. Coz Thomas n Jack went diff ways..
When Jack went that way.. I was like shall I focus at Jack or Thomas?
LOL.. After dat.. My Fm dj say TJ brought a fren from Thailand..
Chin!! They started dancing hip hop together..
TJ wore sun glasses after dat so yeng..
Three of them dance to Sorry Sorry.. So cute.. HAHA..
I recorded it too.. LOL..
Then TJ finish ady.. Saw bye bye.. So sad..
Chin did beat boxing.. OMG.. Damn nice.. I recorded it too..
HAHA.. He sang chinese songs..
When the DJs talk to him in chinese.. He say "can u translate for me? I dun understand at all.." HAHA..
Mei Yan translated.. Then ask him to talk in mandarin..
He said wo ai ni.. The crowd all woooo!!
HAHA..

After Chin got many more.. Lyk Suki Low, Peter Pan, Judy Chou n got one more girl..
But din care much.. When Rynn come out.. Woo! He look so hot.. HAHA..
He sang a song.. Dunno wats the title.. But nice too..
Continued wit Qi Tian Zhui Dao Ni.. I like dat song!
Recorded it.. But hands shaking.. Coz stand so long.. Holding bag..
Shoulders pain.. LOL..
After that, he sang Zai Shuo Wo Ai Ni.. I sing along too..
It seems like yesterday I watched The Beginning..
Rynn is just an actor.. Not yet famous..
Now so famous ady.. HAHA..
Rynn finish jor then another guy came out..
12 pm ady.. Bosco came out together wit 9 other singers..
All countdown together..
12 pm ady.. Someone spray those foam things on me.. ==

Then they went in back stage..
I thought.. WTF.. Bosco din sing?
The My Fm DJ said.. Hey.. Why go back now? We're not over yet..
Those holding yellow boards who u wanna see arh?
Chak? Bosco? Here u go Bosco!!
The fans went wild.. HAHA..
He came out wit Hey Boy.. I recorded it half way.. No memory.. ==
He sang another 2 songs which I dunno..
He came out wit a sarong.. Dunno whether counted as sarong or not..
He say coz come to Malai/ Tai Ma aka Malaysia..
So he wore a sarong around his pants.. HAHA..
He's cute.. His hair wasnt like on the 30th..
He combed his hair up.. Like the hair he acted in Burning Flame 3.. LOL..

After Bosco went ady.. I oso chao..
Found dad.. Go find mom n sis..
Drank a bottle of mineral water quickly.. Due to the thirst.. Then go LRT..
Walked so long.. All ppl went wild coz of New Year..
Wearing those devil horns on their heads.. Like hair band..
Even my sis wore one.. ==
While walking to the LRT station.. Those guys spray me wit the foams again..
WTH! LOL.. Go LRT.. So many ppl there..
Luckily they all still buying ticket..
My dad's fren bought enough money for through n flow.. So no nid to wait..
HAHA.. Go LRT.. Sit got aircond so nice..
Coz at count down so hot.. Kenot sit..
LOL.. Sit LRT.. Was hyper.. Coz rarely get to sit LRT..
HAHA..
Pics of celebration wit Bosco n Countdown will be up soon..
If not bcoz it take so long to upload.. I already upload all geh..
But so long.. Mah Fan lar.. So next time yep..

Till then..

P/s: Skool reopening for like 2 more days.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment