Monday, January 4, 2010

First day...

Well.. It was the first day of skool today..
Cant sleep yesterday.. Too excited gua..
Aihz.. It was scary..
Especially Encik Rahim.. Well.. I'm already in morning..
So the teachers are gonna be strict rite?
Just hav to accept that fact.. N.. I havent take my text books yet..
Shyt.. Haihz.. Went to skool in the morning..
Blablabla.. Nothing interesting..
Go dewan.. Still nothing.. Until the students are allowed to come in..

He walked pass n smiled.. =) tee hee..

HAHA.. Blablabla.. LOL..
Dunno lar.. Oh oh.. I like this.. When Pn Hong came in..
She marah us.. Den talk to us in mandarin.. Then she sit down..
Wysee wanted to go toilet.. So Ming Yii taught us how to say it..
"Lao shi wo ke yi shang chi shuo mah?" says Ming Yii..
Do u knw how hard was it to pronounce chi shuo? ==
So I said.. "Hai yo.. So hard to pronounce.. Say oni lar.. Lao shi.. Wo ke yi chu shh shh mah?" LOL.. HAHA..
Ntg much.. Just dat Encik Rahim is scary..
Pn Teh Seok Im is my maths teacher.. O.o

Oh yea.. Around 12 something.. FINALLY!
I think around 12.30.. We went upstairs n saw many afternoon teachers..
I walked pass Cik Dziatul n she greet me wit a smile.. How nice.. =)
Went n see Pn Khadijah.. HAHA.. I MISS U CIKGU!! I MEAN WE MISS U!
HAHA.. All of us folo teacher like a rombongan.. Told teacher..
N she said that we are her dayang-dayang lol..
Finish d.. Saw Pn Khas.. Asked us how was morning lol.. Blabla.. Bye bye..
Saw Pn Heng after skool wit Darshini..
Told Pn Heng.. Teacher.. Can I visit the skool?
Pn Heng said.. Can.. But make sure u dun disturb them.. Why? U miss afternoon so much arh? HAHA..
Me answered.. Yup..
Pn Heng asked.. How was morning?
Me told.. The teachers are very scary..
Dars said.. Yea.. VERY..
Pn Heng hold my hand n said.. HAHA.. Thats all..
Went outside.. Was late to go home.. Bro scolded.. ==
K lar.. Thats all for now..
DONG YU ZHE!! LING YU ZHONG!!










Till then..

P/s: Had a dream bout Dong Yu Zhe yesterday.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment