Thursday, December 31, 2009

30th of Dec.. =)

Kay.. First of all.. I cant load the pics yet coz bro blabla-ing..
Celebrated Bosco's birthday at Kim Gary, Sungei Wang on the 30th of Dec..
10 am keluar dari rumah.. Coz mom got something to do..
Reach Sungei Wang at 1 pm.. Took lunch.. Then go kai kai for my yellow tee..
Bought Baby Milo.. HAHA.. Blablabla..
5 pm went to Kim Gary n waited..
Then went down to the stage to support Bosco.. LOL..
Blablabla.. They finish playing game..
Bosco went to Kim Gary..
I went there n walked pass Mei Yan, My FM Dj..
Apparently.. She was so near me.. N she smiled at me..
But I din request to take photo wit her.. Wtf.. Now regret ady..

Went inside.. Shindy ask for name.. Then take Bosco's photo wit his signature..
Bosco came in.. All the other fans waited outside..
At first when Mei Foong called me.. We sit diff table wit Bosco..
But they ask us to sit inside..
So I got to sit opposite Bosco.. Not like opposite..
But still considered opposite..
When I was moving.. I was nervous..
So Bosco said.. "Mm sai kan cheong.. Man man lei.."
Omg.. He actually looked n talk to me..
I was a weirdo.. For not talking to him.. LOL..
He ordered food for us.. N 'tong leng cha'.. HAHA..
Actually we can order anything we want for free..
Kim Gary sponsor lol.. Bosco ordered to much..
Then one of the admin came n say.. This food is ur idol order one arh..
U all better finish it.. HAHA..
Blablabla.. Then we get a photo wit Ah Co..
Individual.. I was nervous until.. The pic my face not nice jor..
On flash somemore.. The specs reflect.. Haihz..
But Bosco looked nice.. Ngek ngek..
Then, a waiter came out wit a jelly cake.. The picture was animated Bosco..
He say so nice till dun wanna cut haha..
When we were singing happy birthday.. He was asking.. Me arh? Me arh?
HAHA.. Such a frenly super star is just amazing u knw? =D

After dat Bosco chao jor.. Before dat a group of fans were taking group photo for fun..
When Bosco saw.. He was doin funny poses.. He did a upside down face..
HAHA.. So cute n frenly..
Bosco chao jor.. I ate the fried rice he ordered n drank 'tong leng cha'..
Then call mom n go home ady..
Traffic jam somemore lol.. K lar..

Till then..

P/s: Photos will be up soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment