Sunday, July 5, 2009

18th of July...

Was told by aunt n Yi Ting dat Ron Ng, Bosco Wong n Myolie Wu is coming.. I was so excited!! Ron Ng? Before I lyk Raymond Lam, I loved Ron Ng... First saw him in Armed Reaction.. He acted as a gangster.. After that he acted in The Academy n Twin of Brothers... So leng chai.. His recently show was E.U. n Rosy Business.. But he look hawt in The Academy n E.U. which stands for Emergency Unit..

For Bosco Wong, I just lyk him in err wat show arh... I think Heart of Greed n Moonlight Resonance... He also acted in Gems Of Life.. I first saw him act at 8 or 9 years old I think.. The show was Aqua Heroes.. Talked about swimming.. For Myolie Wu.. Err.. Watch her in many shows but dun rmb the names.. One of them was Wars Of In Laws n To Grow With Love.. Wars Of In Laws.. She acted with Bosco Wong.. After that, they became the famous rumored couple other than Linda Chung n Raymond Lam lol.. Bosco Wong n Myolie Wu baru act finish Burning Flame 3 which will be aired in Astro On Demand on the 6th of July, tomolo I think..

Read the magazine Galaxie.. They said Kevin Cheng n Myolie Wu was also rumoured couple after acting Burning Flame 3.. They also said that Bosco Wong does mind Myolie working so late with Kevin.. Three of them, Ron Ng, Bosco Wong n Myolie Wu is coming on a Saturday.. I think its 18th of July if I'm not mistaken at Genting Highlands.. I wanna go!! Ron Ng!!

Myolie Wu..

Bosco Wong n his ice-blended drink..




Another pic of Ron Ng!


Okies..
Till the next post =D...

1 comment:

  1. Mei Yee FYI its 11th of July...which means its nxt Saturday get it??
    =.=

    ReplyDelete