Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just for Ron Ng! =D

Y everyone in skool thought I lyk Raymond Lam only one?
Before admiring Raymond Lam, I loved Ron Ng..
Since that show Twins of Brothers n The Academy...
He damn muscular...
My handphone wallpaper oso Ron mah...
Cant go n see him on this sat, 11th July.. T.T
Maybe next time..
Just saw him once when he came for the astro award..
Lol..

Btw my fon arh only screensaver is Linda n Raymond lol...
Summore the Nisa n Kirba keep saying Lam Fung old..
Pls lar.. Dun insult my idol!! Or beware!
Luckily Farah din say...
Next time if they say again. Try asking Chui Pin see wat she say about Raymond..
Simply call ppl old.. Ppl can act mah.. Old oso nvm lar..
Brad Pitt oso old lar.. Ppl still call him handsome...
Lol...
Conclusion is I love Ron Ng!
O.o n just found out Lim Eu Jin lyk Bosco Wong.. =p
Lol..

Till the next post.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment