Monday, July 20, 2009

Weird..

Yesterday, went to skool.. Chui Pin n Yi Ting din come...
When PJ time, almost kena bang by a ball..
The guys were playing at the tapak perhimpunan..
Luckily -YC- tell me.. Then I was lyk Matrix n the ball din hit me..
The second time was after skool..
Was talking to Priyanka, Kah Mun n Siew Quen..
Suddenly a car behind me was reversing n I was facing the opposite side..
Luckily Priyanka pulled me.. If not then....
Lol.. They simply say something to Melissa izzit her name?
Hope u dun believe wat they said yep..

Everytime CP din come sure something happen de..
Got one time she din come, then everyone come n bully me on the dewan stage..
Nisa! Ur involved!

Till next time... =D

P/s: Thanks Wysee.. Thanks Priyanka..
Pp/s: Chui Pin pls come today...
Ppp/s: Thank GOD nothing happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment