Monday, July 13, 2009

Don't Blame Her by Ron Ng.. =D

Aiyo.. Today PJ time Li Jinn cry.. She say Pn Lau buka fail for her.. Its a permanent record.. So cham.. Then shasha n Farah say wanna go talk to Pn Lau dunno jadi or not.. Li Jinn say its all our fault.. Ngam ngam Adele came n I said ya lar.. Its all Adele fault.. Adele say.. Huh wat? I just came for the tissue.. Lol.. Darshini was convincing Li Jinn.. Darshini gud fren! Lol.. Then Li Jinn blame here blame there..

N then a song came to my mind today.. Don't Blame Her [Bie Guai Ta] by Ron Ng.. That song damn nice.. Dont blame them lar Li Jinn.. I learn from my idol Ron Ng...
Have to go skool ady.. Got kerja kayu to do.. This is the last week.. I haven finish yet.. Omgee..
Update bcoz Kah Mun ask to update.. Just found dat Form 1 frenz are better for me..
Priyanka, Yen Min, Kah Mun, Siew Quen n Suet Theng..
Form 2. Kirba, Nisa, Shasha, Farah, Jacyln n so on....
Lazy to write lar.. Form 1 fren childish lyk me! I'm still 13 though I'm form 2!
I'm younger than Kirba, Nisa, Shasha n Jacyln.. But older than Farah 21 days..
I 1st of dec she 22 of dec.. Ai yo...

Till next time.. =D

P/s: Kah Mun dun delete ur blog yep.. =)
P/ss: Thanks for helping me to do the folio Priyanka.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment