Sunday, July 19, 2009

Skool.. Sweets? Me!

This was wat happened on Friday.. Skool time..
Last period.. Goin for ACT...
Saw Yee Pei, Ju Ting n Li Jinn there..
Go see wat are they talking about.. I stand close to them..
Then sudd Li Jinn shouted.. Mei Yee!
I was say wat? She answered wat are u doin here?
I said nothing? Just listening...
Then I asked Yee Pei n Ju Ting.. I very gud rite? She very bad..
They said yea yea.. Y?
Bcoz I BRIBE them with sweets when rehat time..
Conver:

YP: U!(pointing at me) Lam Fung is mine!
MY: Huh? U wan sweet?
JT n YP: I wan!
But YP snatched it first...
MY: Nah this is for u..
JT: Thanks..
YP: Okok.. Giv u bac Lam Fung n thanks.. =D

Lol thanks Yee Pei.. For giving me back Lam Fung!
Lol..
I dunno why I lyk to giv ppl sweets..
1. Maybe bcoz they looked happy when I giv them sweets..
2. Maybe I lyk seeing ppl being happy...
3. Maybe they love sweets..
Lol.. Dunno... I think its the second one..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Thanks yup Yee Pei! Lol..
Pp/s: Nisa n Jac negative couple? Ur rite, Yi Ting! (I knw ur reading this rite now Nisa, sry lol)
Ppp/s: Love <3 = SJ jie + Ivan =D

No comments:

Post a Comment