Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summit..

Went to Summit on Friday.. Wanted to watch Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen..
But dad said no more tix.. Nid wait until 12.00 a.m..
So.. Watched Harry Potter n The Half Blood Prince..
Quite boring.. All convers... But got some comedies..
Lyk Hermione said, excuse me, I have to go n vomit...
Lol.. Especially Ron... So funny...
Before goin in to the cinema...
Walked around.. Saw many Seafieldians there.. Dunno wat are their name..
I saw Jin Hao too.. Near the shoe shop..

On Saturday, went to Summit too...
Ate dinner n walked around...
Saw Chui Pin there...
Din actually see her.. But she was waving.. So then saw her...
Said hi n walked away.. Went to a magazine shop...
Looked for Galaxie..
The issue before got Kris Allen's poster.. N this issue has Adam Lambert's!
But most of it.. Talked about Michael Jackson's death..
So sad..

Till next post...

P/s: I knw my blog is lame...
Pp/s: Kah Mun! U deleted ur blog?!
Ppp/s: Yeah! Priyanka goin for Footloose..
Pppp/s: I love jie n her bf! So cute the couple! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment