Friday, July 10, 2009

Lucky day..

Went to skool with my undone Art Project... Bcoz my printer ran out of ink..
But luckily.. Nisa, Kirba n Shasha told me dat teacher say can pass up on monday..
I was lyk thank u!

Hmm.. Currently chatting..
Chatting with Fu Ying.. Asked him whether he's coming for Seafield's Footloose..
He said he's not coming coz 25th July he's goin to his hometown.. N 26th of July he has dinner plans..
So sad...
Chat wit Kok Hou tooo..
He just knew wat I look liked.. Lol..
I say yea its me... Ur pic is so cool said me..
He so perasan until he said.. Haha as usual..
He ask me how old.. N then we chat.. Blablabla..
Just found out that his b'day is 31st of July...
Must rmb to wish him happy b'day lol..

Today I oso had a funny conver with Wysee after coming back from bengkel kayu..

YC: Look I got Chui Pin's hse key... Later ceroboh her house..
MY: Aiyo.. Throw it away lar... Y she let u hold?
YC: Dunno.. She holding my book..
On the way upstairs..
YC: Eh meiyee.. Pass this key to err.. Wats that guy name?
MY: LW?
YC: Yea.. LW.. Then let him ceroboh Chui Pin's hse..
MY: Huh? Den do wat?
Dunno y Wysee laughed n ran away... Lol
Upstairs..

YC: Nah Chui Pin. Ur hse key...(wanted to throw her hse keys)
CP: Dun play lar...
MY: U knw we wanted to giv LW the keys..
YC: Yea n I said let LW go in ur hse... Then meiyee say do that 'thing'..
CP: Mei Yee!
MY: I din say that lar.. Wysee!!!

I really din say lar Chui Pin.. I just say do wat mah.. Wondering oni...
Lol..
Skool timetable change again... This time the timetable sucks..
Everyday the first period are combined..
Lyk Science 2 periods.. Eng 2 periods.. BM 2 periods..
Lol.. N the worst is KH is the first 2 periods!
Wth... I hav to rush down after prefect duty.. Pn Lau dun accept my excuse.. Wth..
Aiyo...
Was begging Naomi to giv discount for the Footloose t-shirt..
Said this:

U so pretty...
U so smart...
U so good..
U so helpful..
U so nice..
U are the best!
BUT it din work.. I get a F for bargaining price..

Anyways had a fun day chatting wit:
Fu Ying..
Kok Hou..
Priyanka..
Naomi..

Thanks for sharing the time chatting wit me.. =)

Till next time.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment