Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet niblets... Its about Couple a couple.. =)

Yesterday, went to Cheer 09 bcoz want to see Sue Jen jie's bf..
But tak jadi bcoz she got something on that day..
She went for sunday with her bf anywayz..
She called her bf Bii? Means wat? Nvm I'm still small..
Dunno wat it means.. Just view her blog..
Everything she write is lyk so geli..
This is wat she wrote..
Then, was supposed to take LRT home with YT but I cant seem to be parted from B..
N she also wrote in her blog that her B blowing porridge for her..
Lol.. Weird.. I was not supposed to post this..
Was warned by jie.. But nothing to do lar.. Just post lol..
Happy happy couple..
Another happy happy couple kissing in the bus when going home from cheer..
Told jie, n she asked me.. Wat kiss? French kiss? Smooch? I was lyk.. Ok....
I even saw some pic of her kissing her bf..
She said to me.. So call posing... But it really looked real..
Here are some pics of them..
Not supposed to post this.. Arrrhhh.. Cant control post only lar..
Hehe.. Hope she din read my blog..


Jie's bf n herself.. Lol.. Lemon coke?



Sue Jen jie n her bf, B... Lol..

I dun wanna post the kissing pic in my blog..
So geli...
Okies.. Thats all for this post..
Till next time =D..

P/s: Hope jie wont read my blog!!! swt..

No comments:

Post a Comment