Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shall I? Shall I not? Its all bcoz of u STRESS!

Its so stressful to be a Ketua Blok.. I thought life in skool will be much easier but it wasnt...
Being a Ketua Blok, having frenz... Its hard.. Believe me..
On tuesday I think, Jia Yin was still eating so Christine n I wanted to put Lewat for her..
She was eating N sitting down... So I went n ask her..
Y are u still eating? Me n Christine wan to write u Lewat liao u knw or not?
Look wat she replied me..
"Y kenot eat? Just now Nisa oso walking there with her ice-cream"..
Really wanted to give up me post...
Pn Lau, y u go fire Kah Weng? Y?

See, now nobody listens to me...
Sue Lin n Jia Yin keep saying dun lyk 'her'..
Got 2 peronda..
Say I'm not Ketua Blok.. Pn Lau just say lyk dat bcoz u green shirt..
Many things they said before Pn Lau told me I'm Ketua Blok...
Was at Bengkel Kayu when she told me dat...
Felt happy for a while.. Told Wysee...
But now.. I really should think about quitting..
Ask Chui Pin advice last nite.. She fell asleep?!
Wat the?

Ask her today after skool, when she came holding a Cloud 9 chocolate.. lol..
As usual Nisa n Farah say, CP.. U knw someone blablabla..
Then I interupt.. Yea yea.. I stalk her mah.. Blablabla..
(They lyk to say I stalk ppl whom I gave sweets... CP n WT is etc.)
Was standing apart from them.. Asked CP..

MY: Shall I quit arh? After that JY case..
CP: dun lar... I thought got pangkat pangkat one.. Dun quit lar..
MY: Stress lar..
CP: No stress lar.. If hu bully u, u tell me i go hit that fella...
MY: See first lar whether to quit or not..
CP: Hmm.. Ok..
MY: Eh, Sue Lin over there already..
CP: Ai ya.. Want to stay here longer dun wanna go there..
MY: Lol.. Faster go lar.. Later kena marah.. Byebye..
CP: Bye..

Thanks anyway CP.. Will think about that later...
I haven finish my art projek.. Must pass up on Friday.. Now is Wednesday.. I mean Thurs..
Lol.. Perhaps.. Last minute again?

Gotta go sleep..
Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Thx for sharing with me 'u knw hu' blog, Yen Min! =)
Pp/s: I got a new name for Yen Min n Jin Hao!
Yen Min the busybody + me..
Jin Hao the matchmaker? Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment