Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Birthday..

I think ppl has done wishing haha..
I'll start wit FB.. From the first until the last..
Haha..
- Yee Pei..
- Rong Zhen..
- Yat Kuan..
- Wei Teng..
- Mei Foong from FC..
- Eu Jin..
- Tze Jing..
- Yi Ting..
- Yen Min..
- Christine..
- Nisa..
- Lynnet..
- Min Yi..
- Kar Yee..
- Kirba..
- Suet Theng..
- Priyanka..
- Shasha..
- Tze May..
- Farah..
- Justin..
- Jocelyn Tan..

Next is bloggie..
Only Buddy Yat Kuan wished there.. =)
Wait there's a change..
Naomi n Dars wished there too.. =)

My phone (SMS).. LOL..
- Priyanka..
- Vincent Ng..
- Li Jinn..
- Wysee..
- Yi Ting..
- Jacyln..
- Jia Wei..
- Suet Theng.. (Called)

Told me in skool.. I put randomly lar.. Too many..
- Kirba..
- Li Jinn..
- Jacyln..
- Ping Teng..
- Syazwani..
- Jia Cheng..
- Chui Pin..
- Angela..
- Naomi..
- Justin..
- Ryan..
- Yen Min..
- Priyanka..
- Miss Ngoo..
- Pn Khasniyati..

MSN..
- Keith..
- Ah Yiek..
- Jared..
- Jacyln..
- Darshini..
- Nisa..
- Tze Jing.. SMARTY! haha..

Haha.. Thanks for the wishes..
For me.. The best present for this year is wishes..
N thanks Nisa, Farah, Kirba, Shasha, Wysee, Chui Pin, Yi Ting n May Yean for the present.. =D

Till then..

P/s: Pn Khas told me happy b'day.. N I told her thanks teacher.. Can u make all the choir member to sing for me.. Haha.. Teacher really told them.. =.= LOL..

Pp/s: Haha.. Yep.. U rmb-ed Vincent.. Thanks.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment