Friday, December 18, 2009

Stories..

Doing nothing rite now..
Just chatting..
Telling stories to each other rite TJ?
HAHA.. U got S n K..
But I think JW is cuter..
When he smiles.. I feel like smiling looking at him too..
The reason why I wanna be frens wit him back then..
Its coz of his smile..
So cute weih.. HAHA..
Skool mags got lots of it.. =D
TJ call it _h_ _ _ smile..
Maybe its true..
Once I see his smile..
Boom.. Everything's go nice..
Nowadays arh.. Open skool mag sure go that page oni..

But well.. He's a..
A good fren..
A good listener..
A good adviser..
N a good guy..
I still rmb how much I wan him to be my pet bro..
But now.. We'll just remain as frenz..
Good one I hope..

Thanks for everything fren.. =)

Till then..

P/s: Talking to Tze Jing about guys reminds me of many things.. Thanks smarty.. =)

Pp/s: Btw.. I think u guys thought it will be Justin Wong.. Just like TJ.. But its not.. HAHA.. =D

Ppp/s: Really hope Chui Pin doesnt read this.. O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment