Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SPBT...

Went to skool today..
Arrived around 9.15 am gua..
Saw Kirba n Jia Cheng there..
Jaga the guard hse.. Me too..
Syazwani came.. Asked us y we're here blablabla..
Jia Cheng n Kirba sit down.. I stand up.. Rajinnya..
Haha.. Ryan n Justin walk here n there.. Ronda-ing..
After dat.. The day started to be hot..
So urm.. Three of us sat down..
Whenever we spotted Ryan, Justin or Nicole..
Or any other seniors.. We stand up lol..
Suddenly.. When we were sitting down.. Ryan n Justin walked over to our place..
They fold up the sleeves n their tie were down..
Like wanna beat us up.. Haha.. Kidding..
After dat.. We quickly stand up..
Justin said this.. "who say.. U all.. Cannot sit down? =)
LOL.. We thought he's gonna ask us to stand up..
Haha.. Went to Darshini there..
Chui Pin, Wysee, Naomi n Angela was there too..
Blablabla.. Balik time..
Left me n Angela..
I asked Danial this.. I heard u like Chui Pin..
He said.. No I dont.. Last time drama time had a crush.. Now nope..
N he said he like Syaz.. == Then he said that Justin like Chui Pin..

Oh yea.. Now I rmb..
Y Justin told us not to listen to Danial.. Haha..
Icic.. Nvm lar.. I gain another grandpa mah.. =D
Sry pin.. It was an accident..
I ter-type.. N ter-post..
Haha.. So fake..

Till then..

P/s: That #&$*@( Jia Cheng.. My frenz tak pour water on me.. U pour?! &%*$(@*#(@..

Pp/s: Grandma pin dun marah me.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment