Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pavilion..

Well.. I'm updating my blog before I'm goin to skool today...
I went to Pavilion to watch Avatar yesterday..
Dad got premiers tix so.. Yeah..
Went there..
The first moment I step into the carpark..
It reminds me of the time when Bosco came to Pavilion n I went..
The carpark.. The restaurant.. The walkway..
The christmas decorations.. All reminds me of last year though..
After walking around.. Went to Bukit Bintang Entrance..
Barely recognize it coz they put a fountain thing there..
Last time when Bosco came.. It still wasnt there lol..
My mom say its the same place.. The other time Lam Fung came oso here..
When I walk around.. I finally realize that it was the same place..
Whre I stand on dat day.. Whre I sat when I was tired..
N whre I walked in after the showcase..
Arhh... It feels good...

Well.. Have to take my breakfast now..
Dun wanna be late for skool..




Till then..

P/s: 4 more days till Lam Fung's concert..

Pp/s: I really liked that Baby Pluto at Pavilion..

No comments:

Post a Comment