Monday, December 21, 2009

=)



=) << This was me..
When? 19th of dec..
Why? Coz Lam Fung will be having his concert.. =D
HAHA.. Went there.. Walk around first world..
Went back to hotel n rest..
7.30 p.m. took maggi for dinner..
N then walk to Arena of Stars..
Mom n sis folo me there..
Then I walked in myself..
HAHA.. Everyone was so hyper when the lights was off..
Oh yea.. Btw.. I din bring money in there..
So I did not buy any Ali Cafe stuffs or Fung's animated toy.. T.T
Sad..
Everyone went hyper.. But I did not.. Dunno why le..
But when Illusion was played.. Wee.. My mood was starting..
When Fung came out.. =/ turn into =)..
HAHA.. I suddenly smiled when he came out.. O.o
Lol.. He came out wit a tux..
He changed around 5 times I think..
Cho Lam n Joel Chan entertain us..
Vincy too..
LOL.. When the concert was almost finished..
Everyone shout for ancore..
So Fung came out n sang Lets Get Wet..
Joel Chan n Cho Lam danced around him..
Then Fung laughed while he was singing..
He even stop for a while n laughed..
That's like the first time I heard Fung's real laughter.. LOL..
That's it.. Will update more bout the concert..

Till then..

P/s: My cam was too blurr to take pics.. So I'll grab from FF when they upload..

Pp/s: Cho Lam said this.. "If there is 3 girlfriends Fung will have.. Do u rmb wat I said?" Some girls shouted, "Chung Ka Yan!!" He said.. "Correct.. It will be Chung Ka Yan, Chung Ka Yan n Chung Ka Yan!!" HAHA.. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment