Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Fung! [Belated]

Today.. To be exact yesterday.. 8th of Dec was someone's birthday..
That person is very special to me..
My idol lar... Dun simply think lor..
Its him..
Raymond Lam Fung..
He's already 30..
But hu cares? He can act.. He's handsome.. He's nice.. He's hot..
Hu cares bout the age?
Oh yea.. Not suppose to say this.. This is from me to Fung..

Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday to u..
Happy birthday to Ah Fung..
Happy birthday to u..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAM FUNG!!
Wish u health.. Wealth.. N happiness in life...
I L Y! <33>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here are some pics of one of my leng zai..
The birthday boy.. I mean man.. I mean guy..
I mean hottie.. =D




Smiling sweetly..


Listening to songs..


Advertising..


Mmm..


Nice shot..


Alicafe.. Nice geh.. Premium Gold..


Advertsing wit Alicafe's tin..


Wat time is it? Hu cares? Focus on Fung enough lar.. =D


His concert..


Hehe.. So cute..


Smile geh..


Thank u ppl.. LOL..


This one lagi cute.. LAM FUNG!! =D


Concert time..

Once again..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAM FUNG!! <33

Till then...

P/s: The post is late one day coz I'm in Johor/Singapore now.. Acceptable? See almost 3 am.. I still coz of beloved.. =D

Pp/s: Sorry for the lagging..

Ppp/s: Oh yea... Besides uploading Bosco's pic.. Raymond is oso included! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment