Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas song.. My version.. =D

LOL.. Still waiting for photos at FF..
Will update more bout the concert later..
LOL.. At Genting Highlands.. Damn cold..
Come down here hot back.. LOL..
Cold until I got running nose..
My nose was red.. lol..
Watched Princess n The Frog at First World Plaza..
While walking back to the hotel.. I was holding a tissue covering my nose..
Suddenly a guy walked pass me holding a tissue covering his nose too..
HAHA.. We looked at each other.. =.=
So this song came in my mind..

The real version..
Rudolph the red nose reindeer..
Had a really shiny nose..
N if u ever saw it..
U would even say it glow..
All of the other reindeer..
Used to laugh n call him names..
They never let poor Rudolph..
Join in any reindeer games..
Then one foggy Christmas Eve..
Santa came to say..
Rudolph with ur nose so bright..
Wont u guide my sleigh tonite?

My version..
Mei Yee the red nose human..
Had a really shiny nose..
N if u ever pass her..
U would even say its red..
All of the other humans..
Used to laugh n call her names..
They never let poor Mei Yee..
Join in any conversation..
Then one bright sun New Year's Eve..
Bosco came to say..
Mei Yee with ur love so high..
Can u be my girl tonight?

HAHA.. Just kidding..



Till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment