Friday, December 4, 2009

Cry..

I've finish Moonlight Resonance n The Seventh Day..
In Moonlight Resoanance.. Whenever Ah Yuet cry I will cry oso..
She can act weih.. As for the l0ve triangle.. I cry abit only..
F.Y.I. Ah Yuet is Yeung Yi!! haha..

K.. Now The Seventh Day..
Ah Yan has cancer.. So she find alot of reasons just to break up wit Ah Wing..
So sad weih.. I see them perfect couple mah.. Haihz..
But after dat Ah Wing knws dat she got cancer..
Blablabla.. He looks lifeless after dat..
Ah Yan went n visit him.. Then they talk talk talk..
Bac together.. =D
I cried coz everytime after the chemo treatment..
Very "san fu" one.. But everytime she came out wit a smile..
Coz she dun wan her dad to worry.. Until one nite in her room..
She cried.. She said.. " Lou dao ah.. Ngo hou san fu.. Hou tong.."
I cried too.. Damn cham weih..
After the operation she live for 5 years.. Then got another tumor..
Cant help.. Haihz.. Should be happy ending mah..

I like to see Kevin Cheng n Niki Chow together..
The Seventh Day n Under The Canopy of Love..
But under the canopy of love rite.. They were having love triangle..
Coz Kuen Lik aka Bosco Wong oso like Niki Chow..
But in the end Kuen Lik accept the fact n let Kevin n Niki to be together lor..
Woo hoo.. Cute couple.. =D

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment