Friday, December 4, 2009

TV Awards..

Yay!! Yeung Yi!! =D


Sheh Sze Man!! =)


Ok.. Lets start.. I went to Shanna's hse..
N I step on her dog's pee!! =.=
K.. So.. The show havent start yet mah..
Watched Justin Lo talking bout his new album lor..
8.33 ady.. Still not yet start..
8.37.. Astro lag..
Suddenly it started.. I saw Ron Ng!! Haha..
They introduce themselves lar..
Bosco said this!! "All diffuculties makes miracles.."
Haha.. Burning Flame III.. LOL.. He wore like so funny..
Shanna say like girl.. I took a pillow n hit her.. Muahahah..
Then.. Kevin Cheng came out wit Charmaine Sheh n Tavia Yeung!!
Shanna likes Kevin Cheng n Charmaine Sheh..
I like Tavia Yeung..
Kevin Cheng oso.. Last time I use to like Ah Sheh..
But when Ah Sheh started to act wit Kevin..
They say Kevin broke up wit Niki Chow.. =(
I support Tavia lor.. Shanna support Charmaine..

Everytime Charmaine win.. I hit her wit the pillow..
When Tavia win.. I laugh haha..
Ok.. Then I was complaining..
Why Lam Fung n Chung Ka Yan din come one?
Shanna said coz they went on a date.. Yay!! =D
But after dat Shanna spotted Chung Ka Yan..
She said.. There behind Myolie Wu.. The hair like voom.. Go up..
I take the pillow n hit her again.!!!
Then hor.. She talk bout Ka Yan's clothes.. Like can take out the sword from both sides of the clothes.. Kena hit by me again.. Say Bosco kena hit again.. HAHA..
Tavia got win quite alot lar.. Haha..
When that guy say.. "Lin kei hang hang".. TAVIA lar of coz.. =D
Tavia won around 6.. Charmaine around 5..
"Chui kai lam chu kok n chui kai lui chu kok" oso old ppl win one..
The girl award was Tang Shui Man..
So when it was the guy's turn.. I said Lai Yu Cheong..
Auntie said wow.. U can predict arh..
Haha.. Really Lai Yu Cheong win..
I answered coz he's old mah.. Haha..
Oh yea.. Btw.. Bosco oso got win an award!!
He was shocked too.. =) So cute..
But Ron n Linda din win.. =(

Shanna stick wit Kevin Cheng..
I said Lam Fung n Bosco better lar.. U outdated..
Then she said good lar Kevin old.. Next year can win award mah..
Haha.. When they show abit of kung sum kai..
Charmaine looked normal.. But Tavia look diff..
Shanna say.. Nah ur Yeung Yi.. HAHA..
Haha.. True true.. Suddenly..
Auntie asked whether I got boyfren.. WTH!
Shanna go tokok tambah.. Say I blushing somemore.. =.=
HAHA.. Ok lar...
My principle on dat day was..
All the old old one win.. All the young young one din win..
LOL.. True mah.. Then auntie say coz must giv chance to the old one first mah..
HAHA..

Till then..

P/s: Gratz on the award Tavia Yeung Yi!!

Pp/s: Linda Chung n Ron Ng din win coz they still young mah.. =)

Ppp/s: Bosco won the a gold medal for the best 5 actors.. Tavia won a gold medal for the best 5 actress n many more.. Charmaine won two gold medal for the 5 best actress n many more..

Pppp/s: Shanna laughed when I say that guy "pok mong".. But true mah.. When Tavia get the award.. She ask her "hou zhi mui" to come out.. Her hou zhi mui is CHARMAINE SHEH!! Haha.. They hug n kiss each other.. Guess wat the guy said.. He say he also want.. =.= Tavia when n hug n kiss him too.. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment