Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dinner..

Came back from Genting yesterday...
Watched Gong Sam Kai..
Went out for dinner after dat..
Headed to Restoran Wai Kwan.. Aka Jin Hao's restaurant..
Saw Sun Ming there... O.o
Ordered food.. Blabla..
A cat went under my table.. N I stand up..
The cat chao ady.. I sit back again..
While I was eating..
"Mei Yee.. Ur fren.." says bro..
"Huh?" Oh shyt.. Stand up n went to the other side of the table lol..
Whenever the cats come near me.. I stand up n walk around..
LOL.. Jin Hao was playing wit a little boy..
So cute.. Den when we wanna pay bill ady..
Jin Hao's bro came..
He was wearing this t-shirt saying..
I got free hot dogs.. (pointing down there)
Bring ur own buns.. LOL!
K thats all..




Till then..

P/s: Why must there be cats everywhre? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment