Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Album n Movie for the Day..

                                             Lincoln (Chen Kun)...


                          Michael (Shawn Yue) n Lisa (Linda Chung)...


                 Playboy Cops (Fa Fa Keng Chak) the Hong Kong movie..                                                       

Today as usual.. Online from afternoon till nite.. Nothing really happen today.. I watched Playboy Cops in the afternoon.. It took lyk 1hour 30 minutes to finish it.. It was a nice show.. I watched it many times.. I cried when the show was almost finished.. Michael (Shawn Yue) died in the end bcoz he fought wit the bad guy n he was pushed towards a sharp thing by the wall.. When he almost died, it was so touching.. He was still smiling n asking Lisa (Linda Chung) do u love me? But Lisa answered I dun wanna lie to u.. I lyk Lincoln not u.. Then Michael laugh  he told Lincoln (Chen Kun) to take care of Lisa not for 1 or 2 weeks.. But for for the whole life.. It was so touching.. Lisa n Lincoln was crying.. Then Lincoln went for operation to take off his bullet in the brain.. His operation was successful.. He n Lisa had their first child after dat.. They went to to the place whre Michael was burried n said we're having our first child.. Its a boy.. We're gonna name it after u.. Lincoln told him not to be so hot-tempered n ask him not to worry coz he is taking care of his parents.. It was so sad.. Then he ask Michael whether he got enough money to spend up there lol.. Anywayz, it was a very nice chinese movie.. Love it..  For dinner.. My fam n I went to Sakae Sushi which is located at Subang Parade.. After dinner, my bro, sis n I went for ice-cream at Mc Donald's.. Then we went to Rock Corner which has albums n movies.. I bought David Cook's album since I hav David Achuleta's album ady.. I oso bought Taylor Swift's album for fun.. Haha.. So today, SMK Seafield's cheerleaders, Vulcanz went for Cheer Camp.. According to CP, they're coming bac on friday.. Lol.. That's all for today.. =D 




                        David Archuleta's album.. Why cant he smile? =)


David Cook's album.. He looks weird..


   Taylor Swift's album.. She looks normal..


But.. I'm still waiting for Kris Allen's album... Hope his album will be popular so that he will be famous... Haha.. Lol.. Okies.. Till the next post.. =D 

            Kris Allen!!! =D
                

P/S: I haven start Geo project yet.. T.T 



No comments:

Post a Comment