Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lets Get Wet!

Din post lately coz dun hav interne excess.. Lol.. Btw Ray look so handsome n Linda look so cute n beautiful on that day! They were not late for the first time.. Every time I went n meet up wit the stars.. They will come late for an hour or half an hour but they were not! It was worth it! But Raymond wasnt that friendly lyk Linda.. When ppl shout Raymond's name, he just look at them for a while but Linda stand n waved up them.. Haha.. But I still love Ray! Hmm.. Bio - Essence had a promotion.. If u buy Tanaka White, they will giv u a free Linda Chung's pillow case n for Nugeno Men Cool they will giv u a free Raymond's Lam pillow case.. I bought Nugeno Men Cool for the pillow case.. Using it now.. So nice to see Raymond everynite haha.. Must be wondering y i bought Nugeno Men Cool since its for men.. Bcoz I lyk Ray lor.. Haha.. Was wondering whether to join Fung Forever n Linda Chung fanclub.. But must pay since its a fanclub.. But if I join sure many excess to them one.. Haiz.. I wan to join! Btw check out Lam Fung's new song for his concert Let's Get Wet! They are also some new songs lyk If Time Comes n Worth To Cry.. Aha.. I knw his songs are all meaningful.. The songs are also very nice.. :) Loving Raymond Lam n Linda Chung!

No comments:

Post a Comment