Monday, June 29, 2009

Sad Day.. 50% happy..

Sad day today.. Kena ejek by Nisa n Farah.. Fine lar.. I'll try not to giv Chui Pin any sweet ady lor.. Try only.. But u guys cant stop me from giving sweets to Wei Teng, Yat Kuan, Tze Jing, Yee Pei n maybe I'll give JH n EE.. Lol.. Was 50% happy coz today J.H. gf came to our stall to buy some chocolate cake.. I said, " Ur a cheerleader rite? Gud luck for ur competition!" Lol.. EE said, "Thanks" n smiled lol.. Hehe.. Gain another fren.. Came back from school.. On MSN.. Chat wit Sue Jen jie.. Ask her whether she goin to cheer or not.. She said yep.. Asked me.. I said I decided not to go.. Then Sue Jen jie said if ur goin then u'll get to see my boyfriend.. I was lyk.. Really?! Now she make me wanna go again.. Y must u do that? Y? Lol.. Last time SJ jie very popular in skool.. But she's in girls skool so she knew guys from tuition n cheer.. So many boyfrens.. Kagum u lar jie! Lol.. Still deciding whether to go or not.. Wanted to chat wit CC kor but he busy doin homework so din get to chat wit him.. Maybe next time... If he's free...
Till next time.. =D Should I go cheer? SJ jie boyfriend? Wanna see le..

No comments:

Post a Comment