Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Wish... I Hope..

Haiz.. Y cant I be matured? Thats wat u guys want rite? I looked at Kah Mun's blog.. She's only Form 1.. But her blog is so nice n interesting.. Its really about her life.. Her posts are all matured, got sense n meaningful.. But mine? Kah Mun, ur so matured.. I salute u.. Hmm.. But do I really nid to change from Immatured+Childish=nmy.. Or will it be Immatured x Childish=nmy /Immatured Childish.. Lol.. Maths.. Anywayz.. Tomolo must wake up early to go 1 Utama.. Plan to watch Monsters VS Aliens 3D at 11 o'clock.. Why so early? Bcoz I'll be meeting up wit my IDOLS tomolo.. Hu's my IDOLS? They are the one n only RAYMOND LAM FUNG N LINDA CHUNG KA YAN! Waking up early n doing things for them are worth it.. I love them so muc.. I met them many times but its still not enough.. I love them so muc lar.. I cant stop it.. Lam Fung is lyk a part of my life n Chung Ka Yan is the other part.. So its 2/2 = nmy.. After the movie, hav to rush to 1U old wing Jusco to get a gud place n take a gud look of them.. I wish so.. Then when they come out can take pics of them.. But i not a pro photographer so the photos taken maybe, u knw.. Blurr or anything.. Hahah.. So to their fans hu's not goin tomolo.. I'll be taking photos of them n will post it.. Or maybe ppl will oso post it in YouTube so that I can watch too.. Okies.. Nid to sleep early.. Tomolo's goin to be a day.. I hope that less ppl will buy the Bio-Essence product so that I can take photo wit them if I buy it.. That thing I wish for once happened to Tavia Yeung Yi who was promoting H2O last year.. Not many ppl bought.. So those who bought it get a pic taken wit her.. Isnt that great? But too bad for me.. I din buy it.. But I love u too Tavia! Haha.. Kkz.. Preparing for tomolo.. Camera? Check! Phone? Check! Poster? Check! Still got wat? That's it rite lol.. Till the next post.. =D

P.S: Must bring last year's Lam Fung album poster for him to sign n giv it to Chui Pin.. Hope he will sign..

P.S.S: Today cant upload pic bcoz my bro, Long Ming.. Yune Yuen should knw him.. He keep complaining lagg n ask me stop uploading things.. Cant upload LF N CKY's pic.. So sad..

P.S.S. : I pity Priyanka Kimberley bcoz Rishika's sis keep disturbing her.. N hope u n Kah Mun will solve the problem wit u knw who..

P.S.S.S : Lastly, I love u LAM FUNG N CHUNG KA YAN! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment