Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I was once Q-U-I-E-T..

Wah.. Today arh.. The noisy me in class was quiet in Pn Phang's chinese class.. Sat alone at the corner behind Pui Yeng.. Sat alone! Finally.. If sit wit Chui Pin there, then alot of boys disturb becoz u-knw-hu is there haha.. Me n Wysee oni knw.. Instead of Pn Phang's chinese class.. I think I prefer, Mr. Siao Mandarin's class.. Haha.. After skool, changed my clothes n sat down on the sofa.. On the tv n watched Heart Of Greed.. I think this is the second time I watched HOG.. First time is my own DVD.. Second is now in tv.. Today episode, Moses Chan a.k.a. Tak Tak Tei said a meaningful thing.. This is wat he said.. "Tim yiu hek.. Fu tik yea hek.." Which means we must eat/taste the sweetness of life.. But we must also eat/taste the bitterness of life.. The funny part was when 'Pau Pau', his father in that show came out n say.. 'Yu guo lei em gong pei ngo teng, lei ke shi.. Shi chao yao lei hek..' Translated.. If u dun tell me ur problem, u can go n eat/taste shit.. Lol.. The me is actually quiet?? Lol..
Till next time.. =D

P/s: Wish all the best to Raymond for his first concert in Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment