Friday, June 5, 2009

Kuala Lumpur my hometown...

Today after BM tuition went to Cheras.. Went back home for a while to pass the food that I 'ta pao' for my bro for lunch since he's not following... Took my camera along too.. Then went inside car whre mom n sis waiting.. Brought my book PS, I Love You just incase I'm bored I can read mah.. Ampang as usual traffic jam.. Or was it Pandan Indah? Not sure which one.. Went to fetch grandma n cousin bro, Lam for lunch.. Went to aunt's hse to pick her n baby cuz bro, Yat Chi too.. We went to Mc'Donalds.. We pass by Pizza Hut before that.. We were wondering whether to eat Pizza or Mc'D.. But we went to Mc'D since cousin dun lyk Pizza.. We arrive there around 1 something.. Lam n sis, Mei Yan was holding Yat Chi's hands to cross the road.. OMG so dangerous.. Both Mei Yan n Lam is only 9 while Yat Chi is 2.. When we went in Mc'D, Yat Chi was hiting my sis for disturbing him.. Then mom n aunt was lining up to buy food for us coz there's too many ppl... Me,grandma,Mei Yan, Lam n Yat Chi went upstairs to sit as there's too many ppl downstairs.. I carried baby cuz upstairs as he insists haha.. I ate Mc Chicken Deluxe n drank coke.. Sis n cousin both were eating their hamburgers.. I fed Yat Chi some French Fries as he look hungry.. Then he started doing some funny things.. He was winking lol.. After eating we went to a place whre it has slides to play at Mc'D.. At first Yat Chi was scared to go.. But after I went in he folo.. I think he lyks me ^^.. Then Mei Yan n Lam brought him to sit the slide as I am to big for it.. After that, he's not scared anymore n he went lyk hyper.. Running around for another time on the slide.. Lol.. When we were about to go bac to my aunt's hse, he cried.. He still wan to play.. Oww... But Mei Yan n Lam 'kau tim' him n he got in the car by using force.. Haha.. Lam, Yan n me went to aunt's hse while mom n grandma went to my another aunt's saloon to wash hair.. Zzzz.. We played wit Yat Chi for a while n our aunt ask us to let him sleep.. So now he is sleeping.. I'm now posting using my aunt's laptop lol.. Waiting for baby cuz to wake up.. Yan n Lam is watching a Singapore show, Love Matters.. The show is so 'ham sap' but they lyk it.. Wat to do.. See I so guai.. Blogging dun wanna watch 'ham sap' show.. << (This must be read by Darshini n Nisa!) Here are some pics of baby cuz bro! But there's no me inside as I was taking the pics.. Lol.. So sad.. Nah pics of Chi, Yan n Lam!

The first pic.. Mei Yan n Lam watching Love Matters.. Sit so close to TV n each other lol..


Mei Yan n Lam watching Love Matters.. Watch so close for wat? O.o


Chi sleeping pic.. If u look closely, he's showing peace!


My cow got up liao.. But I still want to sleep.. Zzz... Baby cuz...




Yat Chi still sleeping .. Too tired gua.. Sleep wit his cow n bolster sommore lol... His cow oso folo him sleep ady lol..



I wanna play wit the Monster VS Alien toy.. Baby cuz n his mom at the back..



Lam, Chi n Yan.. Wow.. My baby cuz knw how to post..



Yat Chi n sis.. Lam I knw u wanna take no nid show peace!



I dun nid ur help.. I can stand by myself.. Chi Chi!




Untuk Kegunaan dalam Pasaraya Sahaja.. So funny.. I wanna come out.. Yat Chi..



Panda baby cuz! (2008)



Yat Chi when he is still a baby (2008)..



Till the next post.. =D Signing off using white laptop..


No comments:

Post a Comment