Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hahas Conver 1..

Yesterday (16 June 2009) a very funny thing happened... Haha.. Cant stop laughing.. When it was my recess time, two form 1 girls came n ask me this...

Form 1 girls: Are u the Ping Pong Club Pengerusi?
nmy: Nop.. I'm not.. Pengerusi is Leong Wai...
Form 1 girls: May I knw hu is he? I mean whre is he..
nmy: Y?
Form 1 girls: Pn Wahida is looking for him.. Now is photo session for Ping Pong Club..
nmy: Oic.. Wait arh.. Sue Lin!
Sue Lin: Yes Mei Yee?
nmy: Ai yo.. Whre's Leong Wai? There's two form 1 girls looking for him..
Sue Lin: O.. He's not here..
nmy: (Sue Lin)Okies.. (Form1 girls) Hey I tell u wat.. U go to 2 Luhur n find a girl name Chui Pin
Nisa: Yea.. Soh Chui Pin.. Go find her in 2 Luhur..
nmy: N ask her whre is he ok? She will knw..
Form 1 girls: Ok.. Thanks..
May Yean: No! Dun go.. Dun listen to them!
Kirba : Laughing!

But the two form 1 girls went too far to listen to wat May Yean say.. Haha! Then, Pn Wahida came.. I was eating wit Nisa n Kirba.. Pn Wahida said, "Mei Yee. Cepat pergi dewan ambil gambar".. Ok then we faster eat.. Then I said.. Cikgu saya panggil AJK lain dulu.. Pn Wahida say ok.. Went n find Jacyln n Farah.. Came in the class n Pn Tan was inside.. Here's the conver..

nmy: Teacher can I see Jacyln n Farah? They hav to take photo now..
Pn Tan : Ok.. Apa persatuan?
nmy: Err.. Ping Pong..
Pn Tan : Inikah muka Ping Pong?
nmy: Err.. Ya teacher.. (Laughing)
Pn Tan : Okok.. Pergi pergi..

When photo time, wanted to sit wit that little guy the naib pengerusi.. But ended up sitting beside Leong Wai the pengerusi.. St**** Nisa get to sit wit him.. After the photo session.. Here's the conver :

Leong Wai: This little guy so pro.. More pro than me.. Ppl call me Pengerusi but dunno how to play..
nmy: Ya lar.. I call Chui Pin then u knw how to play.. Haha..
Leong Wai: Haha.. Rite rite...
nmy : I ask Chui Pin to play wit u lar...
Kirba : Yea.. Chui Pin lyk to play Ping Pong wan...
Leong Wai: Haha.. Rite..
Nisa : Wait.. Tambah abit.. Chui Pin lyk to play ping pong WIT U!
nmy : Haha..

Then after that the bell rang n we went tugas.. I think when it was Maths period.. Me n Kirba went out to checked the Science mark wit Miss Ngoo.. Miss Ngoo was in the science lab wit 2 F.. They baru masuk class.. Then when Ju Ting walk pass smiled lor.. When we were waiting outside..

nmy: (Yee Pei) Go n study lar...
Yee Pei: Goin now lar.. (Showing =p)
nmy : (Kirba) Haha.. See.. Ppl smile at me dun smile at u.. Haha.. Ppl dunno u, knw me..
Kirba : Cheh, perasan..
Then a malay girl walk pass Kirba n smile at her..
nmy : (Laughed) Hu is dat? U knw her?
Kirba: Dunno.. She smile I smile bac lar..
nmy : Haha...

After that went bac to class for maths.. When Geografi time... It was so funny too... Cik Goh was asking a ques... "Apakah yang digunakan untuk membaja ladang? This is a very long time method.. I answered since no one wants to answer.. "Kerbau!" Cik Goh said, "betul, its kerbau.. Can kerbau do it?" Kirba who terasa was staring at me.. Then Eu Jin Lim said this.. " Yes Kirba can!" Everyone laughed haha...
Till next time... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment