Wednesday, June 24, 2009

As usual..

Today do nothing in skool.. Wanted to go out when its Chinese period to discuss about the carnival with Pn Khadijah.. Asked Pn Phang n she said no. Wait till I finish teaching.. That's wat she said.. So after recess brought back 2 Kukuh to their class.. Then went to 2 Gigih for Chinese class.. After Pn Phang finish teaching, she talked in chinese n asked me whether want to go Dewan.. Said no.. She asked in eng said no oso.. But after that ask teacher let me go lar.. Told her Wysee n Chui Pin oso nid to go.. Saw Pn Khadijah n classmates at canteen.. Went to canteen n sit down.. Talked about carnival.. Games n food.. CP told teacher she really want to go to the carnival but got competition.. Then.. Went back to class n take my bag.. Took Wysee's bag too.. When I went downstairs with Wysee bag, CP was wondering how come Wysee's bag is downstairs when she din go upstairs.. Nisa shouted my name n there goes.. Followed CP up to take her bag then..

For KH went to bengkel kayu to do kerja kayu.. Was finding for some wood n MDF but the nail tercucuk my hand.. Luckily no blood came out.. Lol.. Li Jinn showed me how to cut the wood.. Then cut myself lol.. Group 2 is doin kerja kayu when Group 1 is doing masakan.. Saw them upstairs.. They say Pn Siew 'ta pao' those nice fried rice to eat at home lol..
Till next time.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment