Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Minute...

Before writing more, I would lyk to post some pics of Linda n Raymond on 7th June 09 whre they came to 1Utama, Malaysia to promote Bio-Essence.. I was standing quite far so the pics i take are all ..... Lol.. But at least I got some pics.. =) Love them..



The stage before Linda n Raymond came..

Raymond signed on his pic to launch Nugeno Men Cool...

Linda signed to launch Tanaka White! Look at her signature.. Got smiley face.. Something lyk mine!


Its already 0005 n I've just finish bathing.. Y? Bcoz I haven finish my Geo projek n I am doing it now.. Have to pass up to Cik Goh tomolo.. Still haven draw the peta.. OMG.. Haven print yet oso.. Must wake up early tomolo... Haven finish Sejarah pembetulan oso.. Forgot to clean my teeth.. Ate 4 scoops of ice-cream today.. Promise not to eat ice-cream for a week.. If not there goes my teeth..Tomolo got sesi menangkap gambar I think.. Hate taking photos.. Last year's class photo I look so ..... This year lagi lar... Tomolo hav to take prefect photo, rumah merah, ping pong n class photo.. Lol.. Okies time for my hobby.. Just comment Linda just now! Hope she'll reply me.. Linda long time din update alivenotdead ady.. Maybe she's busy gua.. Hope she's working happily.. I've got info that Linda's goin to release her 2nd album soon! Raymond is goin to release his 3rd album too! Mei Yee is so happy! Hope they will come to Malaysia n promote.. Then I'll go n meet up wit them again.. Yipee! Yesterday watched Monsters VS Aliens at Sunway Pyramid wit family.. It was a nice show.. Before watching.. I met a fren at Sunway.. She's Shanna.. 18 years old already gua.. Last time, always go her hse to play n watch tv.. But now.. Everyone grows up n has their own work.. She's waiting for dunno university or college to open so she's working in Sunway one of the shops for the mean time.. Last time is Body Glove now is sumthing lyk a toy shop.. When goin to makan time, I walk pass her.. I din see her but she saw me.. She called me.. I look so dumb.. I said hi n ran away.. Sry Shanna! Haha.. Anywayz hope to keep in touch with her.. Till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment