Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hahas Conver 2..

Okies.. Here's wat happened today.. It was the last period.. My class was having Perdagangan.. Hmm.. Since I'm group 2 I have to go Bengkel Kayu for kerja kayu.. While walking downstairs wit Wysee, I saw Pn Khadijah.. Then I say bye cikgu! Wysee oso say.. Then teach say bye.. After dat, went to bengkel then get test paper... Ok lar the result.. Still can tahan gua.. Pn Hazipah said siapa nak buat kerja kayu boleh buat sekarang.. Tetapi mesti ada apron.. But I din bring.. So I was walking around in bengkel.. Went to Anati's group.. They were cutting the wood n ukur-ing the wood.. Wysee was using the machine to cut the wood so Chui Pin came to the place whre I sat.. Here's one of the conver:

Nazreen: How do u pronounce S-P-L-I-N-T-E-R?
Chui Pin: Splinter lar..
Nazreen: Splinter..
Chui Pin: Yea lar splinter..
Lol...

Splinter oso nid to pronounce dunno how many times.. After that, I felt bored n asked Chui Pin these:

nmy: Chui Pin arh?
CP : Yes?
nmy : Yesterday rite.. Got two form 1 girls came to our class?
CP : Yep..
nmy : Did they find u?
CP : Yea they come n find me.. They were looking for ping pong pengerusi..
nmy : (Almost laughing.. Din knw they really find CP) Wat they say?
CP : They ask me whre's Leong Wai..
nmy : (LOL) Hahahahha..

CP : Mei Yee! I knw its u.. (Pressing my shoulders)
nmy : Chui Pin! I knw hu u lyk..
CP : Hu? If u guess correctly then I will do wat ever u ask me to do.. If wrong then u become my SLAVE!
nmy : Ok..
CP : Hu? U'll never knw coz u dunno him.. I giv u guess lar. .Can become my slave..
nmy : Ok I'll guess if..
CP : If wat?
nmy : U grow taller than me! Haha
CP : U arh.. Faster guess..

Then went Sue Lin almost come ady n no BOYS are talking to CP.. I whispered.. I knw hu u lyk.. Its J.K. isn't it? Chui Pin said, " Haha.. Nop.. U'll be my SLAVE tomolo".. Walking away happily coz I'll be ur SLAVE tomolo?! How could u? T.T Lol..
Dat's all for now..
Till next time.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment