Saturday, June 20, 2009

All about him.. =D


When was Mei Yee's b'day again? Its 1 of dec Fung! No nid to think.. I rmb urs is 8 of dec! Haha..


Fung wit bio essence..


Raymond!! n bio-essence..

Fung's concert!


Hehe.. So cute.. Fung's concert..

I heart u Lam Fung! Love ur hair colour lol..



Just knew wat to blog about.. Hmm.. Luckily as a fan of RAYMOND LAM FUNG, I rmb to blog about his concert... His concert was 17 June 09 n 18 June o9 is the last day.. It was Fung's first concert.. Its called Lets Get Wet.. Its his latest song.. When he was acting for his MV Lets Get Wet, he catch flu bcoz he must be wet for the MV.. Y does he wants to be sick? Bcoz of me.. For us.. The Lam Fung's fans.. So that we can enjoy the MV.. Thanks Ray! His concert was held in Hong Kong.. So din get to go.. He coloured his hair brown haha.. So yeng! LINDA CHUNG KA YAN was invited to his concert but she cant come.. I think bcoz busy gua.. So Twins Charlene Choi came to take Linda's place.. It was so funny when Charlene said this, 'Em hai wor.. Ngo kei tak ngo lei ya wai ngo yat ko peng you me tak han lei'..(Nop.. I rmb tat I came becoz one of my fren is busy n cant come) Then Ray replied.. 'Peng yao? Lam chai lei ka?'.. (A fren? Issit a guy)Then Charlene answered.. 'Me hai lei ko.. Hai lui chai wor.. Ngo kei tak hei sing Chung ka.."(Nop it isnt.. Its a girl.. I rmb her sur name is Chung!) The fans went wild after that.. Included me in Malaysia! Haha.. Y? Bcoz their talking about Ka Yan! Haha.. Still got.. Fung invited some guest lyk Charlene, Wong Cho Lam, Wing Yi n Mariam Yeung.. Cho lam was singing 'Fong Gao' instead of 'Fong Sao'.. Then as usual he boast again.. He said I got so many girlfrens lyk Kate Tsui JJ, Angelababy n many more.. He said Lam Fung has been acting from 10 years.. From 1999 until 2009.. But he only got 3 gf.. Fung said, so many? Hu are they? Then Cho Lam replied..


Chung Ka Yan. Chung Ka Yan n Chung Ka Yan..Fung laughed after dat.. Fung oso sang a song from Justin Timberlake which is Sexy Back.. Sure very sexy one when he sing.. He oso invited the guy who act in E.U. Laughing kor.. Laughing kor is actually a dancer before becoming an actor.. Then they compete together.. Fung win lar.. In his concert interview, he said remembering lyrics are harder than dancing.. Haha.. Btw, when he singing Lets Get Wet he seriously is wet.. He was playing water according to him.. He oso said luckily the water din go in his mouth.. If not then later kena choke..He was also cold.. Pity Ray.. I heart RAYDA! His photos are all uploaded up there.. Some are Bio-Essence.. Was taken from FungForever.. Wondering whether to join that club.. The problem if I join the club is I dun understand chinese... Oh n here's the link if u wanna watch the interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2QDmkv29KQ

Till the next post.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment