Thursday, June 4, 2009

Images of Them...

Haiz.. Today nothing to do... So boring.. I heard Fly FM talking about a time when a kid ask u an insulting thing.. I think Jules was in charge for that program back then.. She said she has a fren which is a guy.. He has a big tummy.. So when he went to the shopping mall.. A kid came to him n said "Can a man be pregnant?".. The kid went to his mother n asked pointing at Jules fren.. "Mommy can a man be pregnant?" His mother quickly pull him away from that guy.. Jules fren then promise not to go to shopping mall ever again lol... While checking my mail, I just realise that I joined David Archuleta network.. They just approved me.. I went around surfing about David Archuleta.. After that, I signed up for Twitter.. I followed David Archuleta, Kris Allen, Allison Iraheta n Danny Gokey.. But i focused on David Archuleta n Kris Allen.. According to Kris Allen, he is busy recording his album n finding photos for his album cover.. Cant wait for his album to be released.. Archie said he's going to his sis 6th grade promotion n off to do press now lol.. Wow.. I'm so happy bcoz I get to follow David Archuleta n Kris Allen around by using Twitter.. Haha.. I found some cute photos of them.. 



      Kris Allen smile!
              


             Hey wats up? Kris Allen...

 Dreaming of me maybe? Kris Allen!


          Still waiting... Patience.. David Archuleta...

                                      
               He still sings for me(oops sry i mean us) although his sweating... David Archuleta!



He's ready to record a song for me! He's David Archuleta!!

Till the next post.. =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment