Saturday, June 20, 2009

Skool..

Sad.. Found out that 'person' dun wanna talk to me.. Lol.. Nvm lar.. Maybe that 'person' is busy or something.. Sure will talk to me soon.. Hope so.. Anywayz.. Today is 20/06/09, Saturday.. Which means its SMK Seafield's Camp Fire Night.. Din go.. Staying at home blogging now.. Scouts in my skool is very hardworking n active.. Salute scouts! Hmm.. The dress code is pirate I think.. They were preparing for everything this last week.. Got alot of the wood thing doing in Seafield for the event.. I lyk the badge! Lol.. Other than scouts.. Band oso very good lar.. They are practising everyday in the skool field... Until all oso bcome lyk roasted chicken ady lol.. See all oso so hardworking.. Hmm.. Still got wat arh? Oh yea yesterday was Darshini's b'day.. Happy b'day Darshini! After skool, 100% kena wet ady lar... When I'm in the Bengkel Kayu studying KH.. I saw JH on the way there.. JH was looking at me.. Then I smile abit.. After goin in the class, he went pass my class n peep in my class.. Lol.. This was wat happened when I was goin out of the skool when balik time, I kena slap by Yen Min bcoz I go tease her wit FR.. Lol.. Kena hit by Priyanka at the back lol.. I form 2 oso kena bully so kesian.. Kar Mun then ask me I very matured meh? I jawab ya lor.. Thats all.. Dunno wat to write today.. Weird.. Anywayz.. Hope scouts can enjoy their CFN since they've been busy for the whole week.. They must be tired lol..
Till next time =D.. Listening to Lets Get Wet- Raymond Lam!

No comments:

Post a Comment