Sunday, September 13, 2009

10 September 2009..

Wow.. So fast 10 Sept ady..
Means.. Chui Pin is goin to Europe.. Leaving us in Malaysia..
So sad.. The day before.. Which is 09 Sept..
When goin bac home time..
I went n hold her bag.. Priyanka wan to bully me.. T.T
Then my granny, Chui Pin asked me..
Wat do u wan from my trip?
I answered.. I wan u to come bac.. =)
She said wan me come bac arh? Ok..
Lol.. So funny..
Priyanka was so blurr...
Anyways.. Pin hav left us in Malaysia nvm lar..
But with EXAM le!!
Shoot.. Lol..
Kidding.. I hope my granny will enjoy her trip..
But I think she will lar..
Wat can I say? Its EUROPE man!! Its EUROPE!!
Lol..

Till then..

P/s: See this cow.. I love it.. Its Yen Min's cow.. So cute.. I took it back home for the day.. =D Thanks buddy..







No comments:

Post a Comment