Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Obsess wit a guy..

Might be wondering who am I obsess with..
The answer was simple n obvious..
Its.. Deng deng deng..
David James Archuleta..
Was looking for David Archuleta in youtube..
Now going to look at his concert in Manila..

I love Touch My Hand..
Bcoz he look so cute when he's singing this song.. He keep jumping.. N trying to reach us wit his hand..

I love A Little Too Not Over U..
Bcoz he goes up n down when he's singing..
He will oso point at us when he say "I'm just a little too not over u.."

I love U Can..
Bcoz he will sit on a stool n singing passionately..

I love Crush..
Bcoz when he sings.. All of us will folo him... Y? Bcoz we hav a crush on u too Archie!!

I love My Hands..
Bcoz u will hold on to the mic.. N sing all u can..

I love A Thousand Miles by Archie..
Bcoz.. He will play his keyboard n he will look cute by singing n playing it..
He will oso smile when he is not singing but playing the keyboard..

I love Angel by Archie..
Bcoz he will play his piano n sing with his feelings..

I love Stand By Me by Archie too..
Love the part when he sings..
" Oh darling, darling.. Stand.. Stand by me.." <3

I love Zero Gravity..
When he dance..
He moves his hands n legs..
When he take out the mic from the stand..
When he jump..
When he run..
When he point at the audience..
Its zero gravity..
So cute..

Malaysia only invite him for showcase.. T.T
If only he'll come for conceret..
Then I sure by ticket..
Or mayb lyk Yen Min say..
She will ajak me go lol..
I'm currently sick..
Wat sickness am I having?
Its called nmy missing david a...
Lol.. Yea.. Its a new sickness..
Created by me..
Lol..


He's lyk the only guy for me.. Wat about u?

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment