Wednesday, September 16, 2009

U make me happy..

Wat will I do when I'm down?
Wat will I do when I'm upset?
Wat will I do when I'm sad?
Wat will I do when I'm unhappy?
Wat will I do?

- Listen to David Archuleta's songs..
- Listen to Raymond Lam's songs..
- Listen to Bosco Wong's songs..
- Listen to Linda Chung's songs..
- Listen to Hurt So Bad by Hins Cheung..

Other than dat..

- I'll just sms a fren I trust the most.. But this rarely happens.. -.-
- Oh yea.. Looking at Archie's pics helps too.. Haha.. He's the one who made me watch American Idol!! =)

I knw.. I knw..
This is a lame post..
My blog skin not nice..
Everything not nice..
But I love my blog..
Bcoz it is a place for me to express my feelings.. Hehe..

Picture of the day..


Archie performing in Manila..

Till then.. =)

P/s: Jia Wei got his gift ady.. Wat bout u guys? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment