Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Memories 07..

Lol..
Chatting wit Aaron..
Primary skool fren..
He ask me to hang out wit him n our old skoolmates..
He belanja me a bowl of ramen if I go.. -.-
I told him sry cant..
It feels awkward.. After years sudd we hang out..
I dun even hang out wit my frenz..
Wow.. U even say u hav a kinda miss me feeling?
Sry yep..
I still rmb u couple wit my fren before..
Then u broke up n couple wit my other fren..
After dat, Denyse n I found out u lyk me.. -.-
Thats lyk a playboy..
But that was then..
Maybe now..
U've changed.. Lol.. I'll never knw..
It was weird talking to him...
It felt weird.. Sudd he type -hug u-..
Dats so scary..
Somebody help me!! Chui Pin!! Farah!! Kirba!! Nisa!! Wysee!! Yen Min!! Priyanka!! Kah Mun!!
Anyone?

Haha.. I told him..
I lyk one guy..
His name is David..
He lyk to be known as Archie..
I told him I got dat 'feel' for him..
Nah my display pic..
Ngam ngam he kenot see lol..
N he thought he's from my skool..
He ask me go n kiss him.. Lol..
Ppl..
Its obvious I've always dream of kissing him..
Its dat guy I've always dream for..
David Archuleta!!

Next is Yik Kin..
He sudd online now.. 2.13 a.m. n ask me u got bf arh?
I said yep.. There my display pic..
I ask him leng chai arh?
Then he said baby face..
I say I knw but I got that 'feel' for him.. =)
But he figured it out.. He knws its David Archuleta..

Carey jie just online..
She's at UK now!!
Wee hoo.. First time chatting wit her in UK.. =D

-nmy- sleeping at 3 am.. Chiaoz..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment