Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wat if?

Wat if..
One day I wont nid to bear the pain..
One day I wont be stressful..
One day I wont nid to listen to all of u..
One day I wont care about how u feel..
One day I fed up..
One day I tell u all how I actually felt..
One day I just say wat I lyk without thinking..
One day I will forget everything u've said..
One day I will delete all the msg u n I once shared..
One day I will erase u from my mind..
One day I wont miss u..
One day...

Or.. Wat if..
I will care about everyone's feeling..
I will care about how u feel..
I wont get fed up about u..
I wont tell u how I actually felt.. I'll just keep it inside my heart..
I will bear the pain bcoz I'll never get tired of u..
I will take the stressfulness as one of the waves in my life..
I will always rmb every single word u've said to me..
I will never delete all the msg u n I once shared..
I will save u inside my mind no matter how many gigabyte it takes..
I will hav a crush on u every year..
I will hav a crush on u every month..
I will hav a crush on u every week..
I will hav a crush on u every day..
I will hav a crush on u every hour..
I will hav a crush on u every minute..
I will hav a crush on uevery second..
To say it nicely its crush..
To say it in another way...
Its..
LOVE..

I've always tell myself.. My frenz..
Dat.. Everyone has a choice..
Its just matters whether u knw wat to choose..
Wat is rite for u..
Wat u really lyk..
Wat u really think its best for u..
Wat u think its suitable for u..
Thats my definition of choice...

After telling this out in my blog..
I think I'll just stick wit option 2..
For I..
Will do everything or anything for u..

Till then..

P/s: This is the post u've longing to hear buddy, Yen Min! =D

Pp/s: I dunno wat to do lar Chui Pin.. Faster come bac n tell me wat to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment