Thursday, September 24, 2009

Secretary huh?

Lol.. Yea.. Read the title n now read the huraian..
I was doin a teacher's work..
Red house.. She ask me to do something..
I thought its my work since I'm the secretary for red hse..
While doin the work.. I read something..
'saya pn ****g selaku ketua rumah merah..'
I was lyk wth?!
I'm actually doin her work?
Its not my job n she ask me to do it..
When she ask me to do it..
I was suppose to hav my bm test..
Lol.. Haihz..
Hu ask her my guru penasihat?
The other time merentas desa then nums oso ask me n kirba to do..
She do nothing..
Green hse, En Zaharol did everything.. Nisa the setiausaha makan saje..
Blue hse, Miss Ngoo did everything..
Purple n yellow I dunno..
Lol.. Warning to next year's form 2..
Dont ever hold the jawatan named setiausaha..
U hav to do alot of thing..
Take pengerusi, bendahari or ajk.. Dun take setiausaha..
Understand?
Dun take setiausaha..

Till then..

P/s: Rmb say no to setiausaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment