Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moonlight Resonance.

My fav show..
My fav actor..
My fav actress..
My fav singer..
Everything.. Its inside..

Kun Ka Zai - Raymond Lam Fung
Yue So Tsau - Linda Chung
Dr Ling Chi Sun - Bosco Wong
Ah Ka - Moses Chan
Ah Yuet - Tavia Yeung
Ah Yuen - Chris Lai
Ah Hing - Fala Chen
Ah Chung - Vincent Wan
Ka Mei - Kate Tsui
Hor Ma - Louise Lee
Joe pa - Ha Yu
Sa Yi - Susanna Kwan
Hoong Yi - Michelle Yim

Moses Chan damn funny wei in this show..
Raymond Lam good boyfren!!
Love this show alot..
I hav the DVD!!
If any of u miss the show bcoz of holz..
Can borrow from me if ur a close fren lol..
Watching episode 31..
Yue So Tsau will cry bcoz Chi Sun will leave Hong Kong wit the other gal..
Damn.. But oso good lar.. Bcoz of dat she will be with Kun Ka Zai..
Bosco damn cute lol..
Gtg.. Moonlight Resonance rocks!!

Till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment