Friday, September 4, 2009

Embrassing..

Shoot..
Today form1 prefects get their new name tag..
So nice.. Better than mine.. =(
Lol..
So choir ppl are practising choir..
Sudd Jun Wei came n talk to Shania so just stand there for a while..
Then I saw Nicholas Ng..
Followed by Justin Wong.. -.-
Guess wat?
My granny, Chui Pin shouted something..
N then when he walk pass she shouted my name.. -.-
Ppl.. I wanna tell u something..
I dun lyk Justin Wong lar..
Just bcoz of Footloose I say he's good looking u guys say I lyk him...
Zzzz... Fed up ady..
Oh yea..
Before dat..
Jia Yinn came to me n said CP n the group are staring at her..
So when I looked at them they laugh..
Lol.. I oso dunno y..
Balik time..
Play water wit Priyanka n Kah Mun.. -.-
Wei Teng got kena arh?
Dun rmb.. I think abit lar..
Haih.. Got a L for Geo..
Din come on thurs n fri before holz..
Suppose to pass up geo..
Pass up after holz..
Got a Lewat..
Wtf.. This is so unfair..
Wat to do.. I lazy wanna talk to Cik Goh..

Till the next post..

P/s: Exam is coming..

Pp/s: I'm gonna get u one day Soh Chui Pin!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment