Monday, September 21, 2009

Other than he.. Its him..

Just to keep my blog alive..
Coz wont be posting dat active after dat mayb..
Lol.. Was google-ing for some pics..
N found a nice pic of Bosco..
So cute.. Dunno whether u guys find it cute..
But I do..
Here u go..
Better go get some ice before u look at him..
I scared ice wont help bcoz it will melt n wont cool u down..
Be prepared before looking at this pic..
I scared u melt lyk the ice lol..
Ok.. I dunno wat am I talking about now..
Anyways.. Here's the pic..
-
-
-
-
-
wait for it..
-
-
-
-
-
-
be patience..
-
-
-
-
-
bosco coming in ur way..
-
-
-
-
-
jeng jeng jeng..
-
-
-
-
-
oops.. sry for keeping u waiting so long..
-
-
-
-
here u are.. Bosco!!
=D
-
-
-

He looked bac.. N he saw me waiting for him.. I'll always be there for u when u look bac Bosco!

If I'm not wrong.. He was acting as Doctor Ling in this pic.. In the airport when he looked back n say bye to Yue So Tsau.. Ok.. For those who is blurr n wonde wat show is this.. Its Moonlight Resonance.. =D

Till then..

P/s: nmy loves Raymond Lam Fung..

Pp/s: nmy loves Bosco Wong Chung Chak..

Ppp/s: nmy loves Ron Ng Cheuk Hei..

Pppp/s: nmy loves David James Archuleta..

No comments:

Post a Comment