Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fight..

I bet some of u knw about this fight..
About Justin Lo n Gary Chaw..
Justin Lo is a Hong Kong singer/actor..
Gary Chaw is a Malaysian singer..
They are best frens according to both of them..
One day they went to the bar n hav a drink..
I think Gary Chaw got drunk..
He start hitting Justin Lo..
Then Justin hit bac lar.. ppl hit u u sure hit bac one rite?
Next day.. Gary Chaw apologize to Justin Lo in newspaper..
Eh do u expect Justin to say sry oso?
I dun.. Bcoz its not his fault but he did..
He said, "I'm sry.. I should'nt hit Gary bac.. I should calm myself down.. I wanna say sry to my fans for doing such an embrassing thing.."
Omg.. Wat a gentleman!
I support Justin Lo though Gary is a Malaysian..
Sorry Gary fans..

Gary Chaw.. Yep he looked hot in this pic..



Justin Lo.. Cant find any other better pic.. T.T

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment